I think Tumblr will still be my first stop on the totem pole of social sites because it's just very highly addicting to me, but I really miss my Kara/Lee no_takebacks crowd here. :))
I've also wanted to get back to posting on both my personal and fandom twitter accounts more regularly again.
My job had a really stressful summer, but I think we're done with all that and I'm slowly getting to the point where I think I can save up and eventually leave my job to persue my Photograhy and web design jobs full time. I'm nearly finished with my portfolio sites so I can start taking on more jobs.
I can't even remember the last fandom/tv update I posted but currently on regular rotation on my tv are:
- Supernatural, though it's quite hit/miss and very love/hate at this point.
- Homeland - is my new favorite cable show.
- Being Human - the UK version really surprised me with just how much I LOVED the new characters, I'm REALLY looking forward to S5.
- Pretty Little Liars - is one I just got hooked on last week. It's very well written. Not just for an ABC Family show, but really good tv all around tv. And I hear miles and miles better than the book series it's based on.
- Merlin - is one I watch and cry at all the wasted potential, especially with Gwen and Morgana. I'm a few episodes behind right now but I can't see how they're going to wrap up this season to a coherent completion with just a few episodes back.
- Scandal - is a new-ish one from mid-season last year but I really love the cast and the writing so far.
- Revenge - This is one I got into over the summer, and I don't even know how to describe this show other than a fast paced soap opera with a twist of intrigue. I love the characters and wish sometimes they play up the intrigue more and play down the soap opera, but it's good entertainment either way for me.
- Elementary - is one I'm really enjoying so far.
- Last Resort - is really interesting but I'm not sure if I like the direction it's going just yet??
- Chicago Fire - is one I like to casually watch, usually one or two eps at a time.
I also need to catch up on nearly all of FRINGE except the first 2 episodes, so I have no idea how it's played out or what to think.
I was **really** disappointed with Awake last season. It's a premise that had a lot of potential but the exection to me was flat. It was too 'case of the week' for my tastes.
Doctor Who.... *sigh* I don't even want to talk about the first half of last season. I hope a new companion will rejuvinate the show, but with Moffat at the wheel I won't hold my breath.
I finally stopped hate-watching Glee last year, I just couldn't take how gross it was anymore. The show continuously glorified Mr. Schuster and Finn and it frankly was getting unberable. I mean just the mere mention of Finn could send me into a rage... it was time to just stop, so I did.
I still casually watch Grey's Anatomy, and sometimes it's hate-watching and sometimes I genuinely enjoy it. I don't watch it regularly anymore though, I more do a few eps at a time when I have time.
And I have a list as long as my arm of other tv series I want to watch, but the list of summer tv series I've been watching keeps growing too which makes it harder to marathon other things in the summer. :) But here's a few of what I have so far, but if anyone has any other recommendations I'm open to suggestions.
Bomb Girls, Warehouse 13, Hawaii 5-0, Skins, Lost Girl,
I'm also getting into quite few web-series, and I'm really loving this road people are taking to put new media out there, but I'll make another post about that later.