1. Life of Pi by Yann Martel (Literary)
2. Black Jewels Trilogy Anne Bishop (Sci-Fi/Fantasy)
3. Black Hawk Down by Mark Bowden (Military/Memoir)
4. Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life by Amy Krouse Rosenthal (Biography/Memoir)
5. The History of Love by Nicole Krauss (Literary)
6. Bone Doll's Twin/Hidden Warrior by Lynn Flewelling (Sci-Fi/Fantasy) - Loved her "Nightrunner" Series!
7. Nothing to Declare by mary Morris (Travelogue/Memoir)
8. The Travler: A Novel by John Twelve Hawks (Contemporary Sci-Fi)
Wow, I didn't realize 'til now how much I've really gotten into Memoir type books as well as contemporary sci-fi stuff. Truth be told for quite a while all I read were fluff chick-lits and contemprary fics. i.e. Trainspotting (never finished lol), Bridget Jones Diary, Fight Club, Milk Run., etc. etc. Kind of an odd mixture heh.